Corleone’s Ristorante prepares Italian wine dinner
PARMA, Ohio – Corleone’s restaurant hosts an Italian wine dinner on Tuesday September 21.
Reception starts at 6.30 p.m.
Corleone’s has an excellent wine list and this dinner will feature some Italian dishes.
• Reception wine: Zonin Prosecco Rosé.
• Shrimps and scallops in roasted red pepper butter, mashed cauliflower and roasted asparagus. Wine: Torresella Pinot Grigio. The wine originates from northern Italy, near Venice.
• Chicken cacciatore with peppers, onions, tomatoes, fresh herbs and parmesan risotto. Wine: Masi Valpolicella, a blend of Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara grapes.
• Braised short rib with goat cheese polenta and Lamole d’Lamole Classic Chianti. The winery is located in Greve, just south of Florence.
• Dessert: Cleveland-based dark chocolate and raspberry ice cream my dear.
As a bonus, I’ll be signing my book “Hidden History of Cleveland Sports” over dinner.
Cost: Dinner is $ 60 (credit card or cash). Books cost $ 20 (cash only).
Corleone’s – which has been around for about 26 years – is located at 5669 Broadview Road, Parma.
I am on cleveland.comlife and culture team and cover topics related to food, beer, wine and sport. If you want to see my stories, here is a directory on cleveland.com. Bill Wills from WTAM-1100 and I talk about food and drink usually at 8:20 am on Thursday mornings. And tune in at 7 a.m. on Wednesdays for “Beer with Bona and Much, Much More” with Munch Bishop on 1350-AM The Gambler. Twitter: @ mbona30.
Get a good start on the weekend and Register now for Cleveland.comThe weekly “In the CLE” email newsletter, your essential guide to the best things to do in Greater Cleveland. It’ll arrive in your inbox on Friday morning – an exclusive to-do list, focusing on the best weekend fun. Restaurants, music, movies, the performing arts, family entertainment and more. Click here to subscribe. All cleveland.com newsletters are free.